Are you planning a small country wedding in the Kansas City Area? Many Bed and Breakfasts and Inns offer a unique wedding experience for both the bride and groom and their guests. Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast just outside of Kansas City, Missouri has one of the most beautiful country settings for the most memorable day. They offer several customizable wedding packages to suit your individual desires.
Here are a few thoughts when creating the perfect once in a lifetime occasion.
- Opting for a small wedding is the new more intimate trend. Choosing to have those people who truly mean the most in your life doesn’t mean that you are leaving anyone out. Don’t feel pressured to invite out of obligation.
- Giving your guests an event that they will fondly remember and talk about for decades is priceless. Whether you choose a small destination wedding or personalized country wedding, giving your guests a unique experience will make your wedding the one to remember. Your guests will certainly feel like they are valued by you.
- A wonderful wedding doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Most brides and grooms admit that they wish they had put the money that they had spent on their wedding into experiences or something longer lasting such as a house or vehicle.
- In the wake of Covid-19, a small wedding in an outside country setting is a safer option. A smaller setting makes it easier to keep everything clean, safe and put your guests minds at ease.
- Why choose a bed and breakfast or inn? Most bed and breakfasts are independently run and the owners take personal pride in customizing the day to fit your needs and desires. Most offer different packages but most are flexible enough to fit your personal needs and customize a package to make your day just how dreamed of your wedding. Also, bed and breakfasts offer some of the most picturesque settings. Whether you are looking for a Victorian mansion or perfect country setting, you will no doubt find the place that you envision yourself on your wedding day.
- Planning a wedding can be fun but also overwhelming. Most innkeepers love to plan and host weddings and other events. Hospitality is in their bones.
We are ready to answer your wedding questions and customize a package just for you at Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast.