WEDDINGS AT WALNUT WATERS BED & BREAKFAST
Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast is a perfect place to say “I Do”. The natural beauty of the pond, rolling hills and countryside will prove to be the most picturesque setting for your wedding vows. This very unique venue will be enjoyed by all those who surround you and embrace the love you share as you begin your lives as one. Prices vary depending on your needs. Call or email for more details: 816-572-1698, email@example.com
We are committed to making this very special day as stress free as possible. Whether you choose one of our a la carte options or utilize our on-site wedding coordinator to walk you through every step of planning to all of your wedding day needs, it will be a day that you and your guests will enjoy.
WEDDING CEREMONY AT WALNUT WATERS
- Indoor or outdoor wedding options
- Ceremony chairs
- Ceremony set-up and take down
- One hour rehearsal *Additional hours available for a fee
- Officiant available for a fee
- Up to a one-hour for ceremony, 2 1/2 hours total unless adding one (1) hour with any of the following:
- Cocktail hour following the Ceremony without full reception, per person or cash bar options
- Champagne Toast $5/person
- Cake and Punch $6/person
- Monday – Thursday $1200
- Friday – Sunday $1700
- Additional Time $250/hr
RECEPTIONS AT WALNUT WATERS
- Climate controlled Event Hall
- 2400 square feet
- Options 72-inch round tables
- Options of 6 or 8-foot banquet tables
- Access to the property beginning at 10 AM (earlier if staying at the Bed & Breakfast
- Up to 6 hours of event time (All events must end one hour before end rental time)
- Beautiful bar
- Recently Renovated Facility
- Farmhouse Decor
- Accommodations for up to 120 guests
- Set-up and tear-down (Not including personal items)
- On-site staff
- Large private parking area
- Commercial Kitchen Access for Caterer
- Monday – Thursday $2200
- Friday – Sunday $3200
- Tables and Chairs for up to 100 max (tent seats 75 max)
- Only available if your ceremony is on site
- 4 additional hours
- Kitchen access for caterer
- Tables for food service
- May elect to add bar service Monday – Saturday only
- Monday – Thursday $1500 With Tents and Lighting $2200
- Friday – Sunday $2000 With Tents and Lighting $3000
Reception Al a Carte Options:
- Cocktail hour following Ceremony without full reception $250
- Champagne Toast $5/person
- Cake and Punch $6/person
WALNUT WATERS EVENT COORDINATOR – Highly Recommended
- Meeting with Wedding Day coordinator
- Final meeting to review timeline and go over all the details of your day
- Rehearsal walk-through
- Coordinator on site from 10 AM – 11 PM on your wedding day
- Decoration Day on site for 2 hours (If venue is available the day before your event and a la carte option is added on)
- Greet, welcome and attend to all your vendors needs on wedding day
- Communicate and Coordinate Vendors
- Build your Wedding Day Timeline
- Family and friends are responsible for packing up personal items
- Pricing: $800
REHEARSAL DINNER AT WALNUT WATERS
- Inside Walnut Waters Event Hall
- Total of 3 hours including last hour for clean-up
- Tables and Chairs included
- Bar Service (beer & wine) available for an additional fee
- Kitchen Access available for Caterer (must use caterer if over 40 guests)
- Kitchen Access available for use by client if under 40 guests
- $500 without use of Kitchen
- $600 with Kitchen Access
- $100 discount if Wedding is booked at Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast
- Extra time billed at $100/hr
RENEWAL OF VOWS/ELOPEMENT PACKAGE
The picturesque setting in front of our 28’ stone fireplace is ideal for an elopement, small wedding, or renewing of your vows. An intimate wedding held between the hours of 12:30 and 3pm is available year-round (Friday’s and Saturdays are excluded during the months of May – September unless an additional night’s stay is booked). You may have up to 10 guests attend your special ceremony. Our Walnut Suite will be reserved for the bride and groom for the honeymoon night.
Optional outdoor waterside setting is available during the months of May – October weather permitting.
- Witnesses (if needed)
- Small Wedding Cake
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for the Bride
- Walnut Suite for your Honeymoon Night and Breakfast the following morning.
- Champagne toast with Keepsake Flutes for the Bride and Groom.
- Pricing: $800 Monday – Thursday, $950 Friday – Sunday.
Additional Embellishments Available for Rent:
- Chandeliers (2) for tent $50
- Cedar Arbor $100
- Table Linens $10 each
- Lanterns $5 each
- Easel $25
- Wooden Card Box $5
- Misc. Table Decor: Various prices
- A two night stay is required for a wedding held on a holiday or holiday weekend such as New Year’s Eve or Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Valentine’s Day, Independence Day. Etc.
- Outside licensed caterers are welcome. Some restrictions apply.
- All packages subject to availability.
- All packages may be customized to your individual needs.
- Wedding packages require a 30% deposit at the time of booking. All wedding payments payable by check or money order only.
- May elect to add a honeymoon suite or up to all three guest rooms for an additional charge included a full home-cooked breakfast the next morning. Charges vary. Subject to availability.
- Additional time can be added for an additional charge.
- All packages can be customized to your individual needs.
- House & Event Rules apply.
- All prices are subject to Missouri State Sales Tax, (Johnson County)
Your Hosts: Karl and Rebecca Darley