Weddings, Special Events & Specials
We Offer a 10% discount to active duty Military and Active Clergy. To claim this discount reservations must be made by phone or directly through our website. Proof upon check-in is required. Discount will be applied at the time of checkout. This offer is valid year-round.
With our peaceful setting, calming water and tranquil walking trails, Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast grounds are a perfect setting for your family get-togethers, group functions or retreats. Please call to set up an appointment to see how we can make your event an extraordinary memory. Prices vary by size and needs for your event.
Weddings at Walnut Waters Bed and Breakfast
Small Wedding/Elopement Package
The picturesque setting in front of our 28’ stone fireplace is ideal for a small wedding, renewing of vows or an elopement. An intimate wedding held between the hours of 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. is available year-round (Fridays and Saturdays are excluded during the months of May – September unless an additional night’s stay is booked). You may have up to 10 guests attend your special ceremony. Our Walnut Suite will be reserved for the bride and groom for the honeymoon night.
Optional outdoor waterside setting is available during the months of May – October.
- Witnesses (if needed)
- Small Wedding Cake
- Fresh Flower bouquet for the bride
- Walnut Suite for your honeymoon night with breakfast the next morning
- Champagne/sparkling cider toast with keepsake flutes for the bride and groom
This wedding package is priced at $799 (plus tax) Midweek, $949 (plus tax) Weekend
- Wedding Tent with optional open view sidewalls for reception
- Wedding cake for fifty (50)
- First Anniversary Cake
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast for fifty (50) with keepsake flutes for the bride and groom
- Nuts, mints and punch
- Serving pieces, plates, glasses, tableware for fifty (50)
- Fifty (50) white chairs for ceremony and tables, chairs and linens for reception.
- Use of the outdoor estate for 5 hours (beginning 1 hour before ceremony)
This wedding package is priced at $3550 (plus tax)
Additional charge for greater than 50 guests at $10.00/guest.
May elect to add a honeymoon suite or all three guest rooms for an additional charge includes breakfast the next morning. Charges vary. Subject to availability.
Complete Wedding Package
This package includes all of package #2 plus:
- Use of the estate and bed and breakfast for a two-day retreat. Includes all three guest rooms and common areas of the bed and breakfast for your rehearsal, wedding and reception up to fifty (50) guests. Includes a full home-cooked breakfast for six (6) each morning. Beginning at 4:00 p.m. on the first day and ending two mornings later at 11:00 a.m. (2 nights).
- Separate Bride’s and Groom’s rooms for getting ready before the ceremony
- Access to wedding coordinator from date of booking
- Two on-site wedding coordinators on your wedding day
Our Complete Wedding package pricing starts at $5450 (plus tax).
- A two night stay is required for a wedding held on a holiday or holiday weekend such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day etc.
- House & Event Rules apply
- Outside licensed caterers are welcome. Some restrictions apply.
- Package items subject to change, subject to availability
- Prices subject to change without notice
All packages can be customized to your individual needs.
Your Hosts: Karl and Rebecca Darley